Thanksgiving has come again and you’re surely not planning for something uniform this year. It’s time for unlimited fun and an all-new experience. So wake-up, get innovative and make this Thanksgiving pleasing like never before. So dive into the river of amusement and make your day a living fantasy doing 5 modish activities with your family-
- Thanksgiving Tree: Make a thanksgiving tree, and feel like December. You need some artistic stuff like thick paper and watercolors to paint the leaves, branches, and stem of the tree, sketch pens, and pencils. Give it a shape of a real tree with old cardboards and some Plaster of Paris and make a wood stick stand for support. Make your leaves using thick paper and color them further. Write secret names of the people and things that please you the most and write a thank you note for the same.
- Thanksgiving movie: Decide to watch a movie together with your family that suits the theme of thanksgiving the most. Bring a projector compatible with daylight and make the arrangements outdoor near a swimming pool with a set or two of barbecue. You can decide a movie by playing a game of vote.
- A Family Photo Shoot: The best way to create memories can’t be imagined without a camera. Bring your DSLRs but don’t just click pictures. Build your beautiful background and outdoor setup. You can try different background styles like a white sand beach, snowfall, patriotic, Jungle Safari and more. Moreover bring different makeover equipment, caps, and masks for and create a fun environment.
- Organize a Play: Almost no one in your family would like to refuse this. Everyone likes to show their acting talent and what to say about the moments you share on rehearsals. There’s no sign of shy and anxiousness while performing in front of the family. Decide a theme of Thanksgiving and script down your thoughts accordingly.
- Home Sports: Merge your Thanksgiving excitement with your fitness routine. Organize light outdoor games in your garden and split into teams. Set some sporty names for your teams and get set go. Arrange for prizes for the winning teams so that everyone takes part and don’t forget to bring some energy drinks and healthy food to keep the vitality high. You can invite your neighbors if get short of team members which will double your fun and help you make new friends and relationships.
Moreover, you can plan for a family trip, learn some new recipes to enjoy with your family, organize a magic show, organize a party, watch Thanksgiving parade with your family and more. The best gift you get on this occasion is the chance to spend some time with your loved ones. It is cherished, priceless and irreplaceable. People often live far from their families and imagine thousands of ideas they could have tried it at home.
So don’t miss to make crazy plans for this Thanksgiving and surprise your family with something unique and fresh this year.