Here’s why You Should Hire a web Designer
Do you develop web apps for businesses? Regardless of the kind of businesses you serve (small or large), you’d agree that having a professional web designer onboard is an absolute must for a web design & development company. And not just web dev teams, businesses that run frequent online marketing campaigns to promote their offerings on official websites or affiliate networks also require regular assistance of a web designer.
Here, we are listing out some of the most important reasons why it pays to hire a professional web designer:
1. A web designer can create landing pages on the go; you’d always need to conduct digital marketing experiments with different types of landing pages from time to time.
2. Having a professional web designer by your side means that you can accurately estimate the project lifecycle (for web dev projects).
3. Developers will not have to invest their time in writing CSS or HTML; while they focus all their efforts on developing the backend or writing the dynamic part of an application or website, a web designer can single handedly look after the frontend.
4. A web designer has a heightened design sense owing to first-hand experience in this line of work. Even if a developer knows well how to write CSS/HTML, he or she cannot possibly match the creativity level of a web designer. It sounds a bit odd but it’s true.
5. Web designers know how to optimize pages for page load times and overall performance. They can help web developers a whole lot while fine tuning a website.
6. Requirement gathering is not limited to defining tech specs of a website or application, no matter how small or large the project at hand is. A web designer in your team can help analyze the requirements in a much better way when it comes to frontend design. S/he can better estimate the time and effort required to design, and code, say, a set of 10 pages for a website.