Are you looking forward to enhance your SEO skills? If yes; look no further for as senior SEO professionals at Web Media Infotech have compiled 10 amazing skills that anyone can start practicing right away!
- Keep the title tag catchy and between 50 and 60 words.
- Keep only 2 to 3 keywords for an article of about 500 words; and try not to accumulate all the keywords at one point. Try and have them cover the entire article properly. You can check the referrer logo on a daily basis to find out how many visitors are visiting your site, and the keywords they are generally using. You can tailor your keywords likewise to get better results.
- Make sure all the images and videos of your site have descriptive words added to them. Known as alternate texts, these are major SEO weapons.
- Have a user-friendly and well-descriptive sitemap in your site. This lets the user get to their desired page without much clicks, thereby increasing the traffic on your site.
- Web developers like Web Media Infotech insists on having mobile-friendly sites for a higher ranking in Google search.
- Try and have your site built on an interface other than Flash as Google has a tendency of ranking Flash-based sites lower than those built on alternate platforms.
- Regularly update your content—add new posts, images and other features to keep your site updated and fine.
- The shorter the URLs, the easier it is for the spiders to locate your site. Also, keep the URL relevant to your topic and short for better user experience.
- Keep on monitoring the growth of your natural links. Google’s algorithm takes into consideration the number of quality and organic inbound links to your site. Hence, the more you are recommended by third parties, the better is your chance to rank higher in Google search as well as in Yahoo and Bing.
- Whether the SEO strategies are working fine or not needs to be monitored regularly. You can regularly monitor your page ranking through Google Toolbar, Alexa and other similar tools.
Web Media Infotech, or any other company, would also add that the strategies continue to evolve with each passing month. Therefore, it is important that you continue learning, every day!